Sullivan Ward possesses one stated goal: To render service. And in so doing, we aspire to be the best.Print PDF
The goal of Sullivan Ward is both humble and grandiose. We do not wish to be the biggest or the most profitable law firm. Simply stated, we aspire to be the best.
We are a firm of professionals whose ultimate objective is to render service. In our collective quest for excellence, we do not allow the making of a profit to distract us from our goal, or to shape the way we practice law. We believe, without exception or compromise, in providing quality legal services in exchange for fair and reasonable compensation.
This shared mindset influences every decision we make, from our hiring standards and billing processes, to our daily operating procedures. We further pledge the following:
- To earn the respect of our clients and each other, every day
- To impart to our clients, colleagues and coworkers the best of our individual and collective knowledge, ability and effort
- To invest in and continually improve our technology and resources to enhance our delivery of services and increase value for our clients
- To invest in human capital programs and training so that our people develop to their highest potential, and to recognize and reward their personal efforts and contributions
- To foster a safe, welcoming and productive work environment emphasizing mutual responsibility and personal accountability
- To honor our responsibility to our families
- To recognize and embrace our obligations to the communities in which we live and work through tangible, demonstrable support