- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI, J.D., 2001
- Two Time Recipient, Donald E. Barris Award, 2000 & 2001, Excellence in trial advocacy
- James Madison College at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, B.A., 1995
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan (2010)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan (2001)
- t: 248.746.2729
- f: 248.746.2856
Seth P. Tompkins has 12 years of experience handling legal matters for clients in the area of general business needs, banking and liquor licensing issues.
Seth’s practice concentrates primarily on transactional work and litigation related to businesses and creditors’ rights on behalf of banks and financial institutions. His work includes loan enforcement and loan and real estate transactions for banks, companies and individuals. He has particular experience related to business transfers for clients licensed by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission and devotes a fair amount of his practice working with retailers and the special needs required in dealing with the MLCC.