- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI, J.D., 2014
- Merit Scholar
- Transactional Moot Court
- Mentor, Wayne State University Law School Mentor/Mentee Program
- Student Board of Governors
- Governor 2012-2013
- Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI, B.S. 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2014
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable John H. Gillis Jr., Wayne County Circuit Court, May 2012-August 2012
- t: 248.746.2737
- f: 248.746.2813
Michael Khalil maintains a general transactional practice, including business and commercial transactions, business planning and structuring, and estate planning. He assists in reviewing business contracts and agreements, and in preparing estate planning documents such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives.
Michael’s prior experience includes serving as a legal intern in the Corporate Legal Department of a large regional healthcare provider, where he developed extensive background on legal issues pertinent to the modern healthcare arena, including HIPAA, Medicare and Medicaid, and operational issues and regulations. He also served as a student attorney at the Wayne State Business & Community Law Clinic, and as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable John H. Gillis Jr., of the Wayne County Circuit Court.