- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, CA, J.D., 2016
- USD School of Law Honor Scholarship (2013-2014)
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2017
- Legal Intern, University of San Diego Legal Clinics (January 2015 – May 2016)
- Law Clerk, University of San Diego Legal Clinics (August 2016 – November 2016)
- Constituent Relations Intern, Office of Representative Greg Mac Master (R-MI), (May 2012- August 2012)
- t: 248.746.2714
- f: 248.746.2833
Melissa Kelm focuses her practice on employee benefit, labor, and employment law for multiemployer and municipal retirement systems. She concentrates on multiemployer benefit fund representation with an emphasis on ERISA and IRC compliance, collection, and litigation.
Melissa speaks Spanish at a conversational level.