- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, J.D., 2004
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, B.B.A., Finance, 2000, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2004
- U.S. Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2005
- t: 248.746.2724
- f: 248.746.2786
Jill H. Vandercook’s litigation practice focuses on medical malpractice defense, primarily on behalf of physicians and dentists. She is also a member of the team that represents physicians and dentists in licensing matters.
While in law school, Jill was a student attorney for the Free Legal Aid Clinic of Detroit, and also interned with the Detroit Tigers of the National Baseball League. She currently volunteers at HAVEN, Oakland County's Center for domestic violence and sexual assault prevention.
- Medical Protective Insurance Co.
- Tenet Health Systems
- Professional Solutions
- Markel Corp. Claims
- Troy Internal Medicine
- Correctional Healthcare Corporation
- Farmbrook Radiology
- Western Litigation, Inc.
- Podiatry Insurance Company of America