- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, MI, J.D., 2002
- Honors: Moot Court Board of Directors
- University of Michigan, Dearborn, MI, B.S.,1999
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2002
- Illinois, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 2008
- t: 248.746.2802
- f: 248.746.2792
Jennifer R. Moran counsels and represents clients in complex litigation and professional liability matters. She drafts dispositive motions and briefs at the trial court level. She also conducts wide-ranging legal research and prepares memoranda to analyze and advise on legal issues, including, products liability, intellectual property, indemnification, governmental immunity, workers compensation and employment matters, commercial leases, construction litigation, professional malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, medical malpractice, and evidentiary issues.
In addition, her duties include advising colleagues in the process and preparation of appealing lower court decisions to a higher court and managing appellate files. She drafts briefs and applications at the appellate court level, and argues before Michigan appellate courts.
While in law school, Jennifer represented clients as a participant of the Detroit Urban Law Clinic.
News & Insights
Professional & Community Affiliations
American Bar Association