- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI, J.D., 1956, with distinction
- Wayne Law Review, Senior Editor, 1955 - 1956
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, B.S., 1952, with distinction
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- t: 248.746.2770
- f: 248.746.2788
David S. Snyder has more than 45 years of experience providing advice and counsel to businesses as well as representing these clients in litigation to resolve disputes. In addition to his extensive corporate and trial experience, David is a qualified mediator for complex commercial litigation matters, and is a qualified arbitrator designated by the American Arbitration Association.
David assists clients in the litigation of corporate and commercial disputes, and the formation of entrepreneurial business entities, housing cooperatives, residential, industrial and site condominiums. He has substantial experience representing real estate developers in land development, land usage and zoning proceedings, and in litigating real estate taxation disputes and construction liens.
A founding member of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, David has served continuously on the Section's Council from its inception in 1974, and served as Chairman of the Section in 1980 and 1981.
He has lectured on numerous occasions for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and has published several articles in the Michigan Real Property Review. David is a member of the Michigan Regional Advisory Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League and of the Board of Trustees of the Michigan Opera Theatre.
David has been awarded and maintains the Martindale AV rating which is the highest rating available.
- Emerald City Harbor
- American House
News & Insights
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWENTY-FIVE SULLIVAN WARD ASHER & PATTON ATTORNEYS THAT ARE LISTED IN THE LEADING LAWYERS MAGAZINE, MICHIGAN EDITIONJuly 2017
- Michigan Real Property Review