- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, J.D., 1993
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan, B.A., 1990
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 1993
- Illinois, 2009
- Member, Board of Directors
- t: 248.746.2776
- f: 248.746.2853
Craig S. Thompson is a litigator and construction law attorney with more than 20 years of experience. He is a partner and member of the Board of Directors of the firm.
Craig represents clients in construction litigation, commercial litigation and professional liability matters, including those involving architects, engineers, surveyors, owners, contractors, sureties and insurers. His practice also includes representing individuals and businesses in collections and copyright infringement disputes. He also drafts, reviews and negotiates construction-related contracts.
Craig frequently speaks to professional groups that include design professionals, contractors, attorneys, insurance representatives and others on matters related to construction law. He is actively involved in legislative matters that affect the construction industry. He has also served as an Advisory Council panel member with the American Arbitration Association.
News & Insights
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Michigan Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Institute of Architects, Professional Affiliate Member
- American Council of Engineering Companies, Risk Committee
- Michigan Architectural Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Construction Industry Forum
- Michigan Defense Trial Lawyers Association