- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI, J.D., 1965
- Moot Court Board
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, B.S., 1962
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 1966
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1966
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1966
- t: 248.746.2719
- f: 248.746.2845
Charles E. Randau has devoted his 47-year practice to the defense of liability and negligence claims. He is an accomplished mediator, arbitrator and a skilled negotiator, and serves on the Oakland County Mediation Panel.
Charles represents corporations, companies, partnerships and professional individuals in large, multi-party, high exposure cases.
Charles is an active member of the American Arbitration Association, the Michigan Defense Trial Counsel, the Association of Defense Trial Counsel and the Michigan Insurance Lawyers Counsel.Since 1965, he has served as an instructor at Wayne State University Law School in legal research and writing and the Student Trial Advocacy Program.
Charles has been awarded the ranking of Michigan “Super Lawyer,” by Thomson Reuters and also maintains an AV Rating from Martindale Hubbell.
- Major Liability Insurers
- US Based Multi-National Self-Insured Corp.