Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, IL, J.D., 2010, cum laude
- Recipient, Award for First in Class, Civil Procedure
- Recipient, Award for First in Class, Risk Management
- Staff, The Annals of Health Law
- Academic Tutor, Civil Procedure
- Author, “Medical Tourism: An Informed Choice May Provide a Safe and Realistic Alternative to Expensive Treatment at Home,” Annals of Health Law: Advance Directive (May 2009)
University of Michigan Honors College, Ann Arbor, MI, With High Distinction (2006)
University of Paris, La Sorbonne, Paris, France, Superior French Language Certificate (July 2006)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- Illinois, 2010
- Michigan, 2016
- Intern Clerk for The Honorable Nancy G. Edmunds, United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan (January 2015 – June 2015)
- Intern for the Office of Legal Affairs, Resurrection Health Care (2009)
- Intern for The Honorable Ruben Castillo, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois (Summer 2008)
- t: 248.746.2717
- f: 248.746.2782
Adrienne Becker represents municipal retirement and health systems, multiemployer fringe benefit funds, and trade associations and businesses in matters of employee benefit, labor, and employment law.
Prior to joining Sullivan Ward, Adrienne was associated with a Michigan securities litigation law firm, where she focused her practice on the defense of a multitude of investment products in FINRA and state courts, including mass action, breach of employment agreement, and discrimination claims.
She began her practice with a full service firm in Chicago, where she defended corporate and not-for-profit clients in class actions and other complex lawsuits involving finance and employment matters, and successfully resolved matters through pretrial motion, direct negotiation, and mediation.
Her previous experience also includes internships with two Federal judges, and a large Illinois-based healthcare system, where she assisted in developing policy involving employees and hospital risk management, as well as addressed issues related to Stark, HIPAA, and Anti-Kickback Statutes.
Before attending law school, Adrienne served as a volunteer lion breeder and rehabilitator through the African Lion Emergency Relief Trust (ALERT), in Zimbabwe, where she hand-raised lion cubs to aid in continent-wide repopulation efforts.
Adrienne is proficient in French.
Professional & Community Affiliations
Cranbrook House and Garden Auxiliary
- Volunteer (2012 - Present)
- Grant Writer (2017 - Present)