- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., LL.M., 2000,
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, MI, J.D., 1999
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, B.A.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 1999
- Member, Board of Directors
- t: 248.746.2771
- f: 248.746.2829
Adam Lumberg concentrates his practice of law in the areas of real estate and corporate transactions, finance, business planning, taxation and estate planning. He received his LL.M in taxation from Georgetown University in 2000, his Juris Doctor from University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 1996 and his Bachelor’s Degree from Michigan State University in 1999. Adam is a member of the State Bar of Michigan.
In his practice, Adam:
- Counsels and represents clients in the acquisition, sale, financing and leasing of apartment buildings, senior housing facilities, shopping centers, office buildings, manufactured housing committees, industrial buildings, self-storage facilities and other commercial and residential properties.
- Counsels and represents various lenders in connection with a wide variety of commercial financing transactions, including secured and unsecured lines of credit, real estate mortgage loans and construction loans.
- Counsels and represents both landlords and tenants in the leasing of retail, office and industrial buildings.
- Counsels and represents real estate developers and owners, business clients, individuals and others in the formation and structuring and restructuring of joint ventures, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies and syndications, including preparing offering documents for private real estate venture equity syndications.
News & Insights
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Michigan Bar Association, 1999 - Present