- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, KS, J.D., 2017
- Business and Commercial Law Certificate
- Attended on full tuition, three-year scholarship
- Staff Editor, Kansas Journal of Law & Public Policy
- Student Intellectual Property Law Association
- Student Tax Law Association
- Miami University Farmer School of Business, Oxford, OH, 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Michigan, 2017
- t: 248.746.2717
- f: 248.746.2782
Thomas J. Cedoz is an associate in the Employee Benefits, Labor & Employment Law Group, specializing in ERISA and IRC compliance for multiemployer and public fringe benefit funds, as well as employment, benefit, and labor law.
Prior to joining Sullivan Ward, Thomas practiced as an associate with a Michigan business litigation law firm, focusing on shareholder disputes, corporate collections, and intercorporate litigation.
Thomas volunteers with the local chapter of Kids4Cure, a group dedicated to raising funds for the ALS Association.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Michigan State Bar
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Troy Chamber of Commerce