- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, MI, J.D., 2014, cum laude
- Frank Murphy Honor Society
- Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Title Editor, University of Detroit Mercy Law Review
- Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT, 2011, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 2016
- t: 248.746.2725
- f: 248.746.2826
Blaine A. Veldhuis focuses his practice on employee benefit, labor, and employment law for multiemployer and municipal retirement systems. He represents multiemployer benefit funds, labor organizations, trade associations and individuals in all aspects of litigation.
Prior to joining Sullivan Ward, Blaine was an associate for a regional law firm at which he focused on insurance defense including no-fault and homeowner claims.