- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, MI, J.D., 2014, cum laude
- Frank Murphy Honor Society
- Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Title Editor, University of Detroit Mercy Law Review
- Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT, 2011, magna cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2014
- t: 248.746.2725
- f: 248.746.2826
Blaine A. Veldhuis focuses his practice on employee benefit, labor, and employment law for multiemployer and municipal retirement systems. He concentrates his practice on multiemployer benefit fund representation with an emphasis on ERISA and IRC compliance, collection, and litigation.
Prior to joining Sullivan Ward, Blaine was an associate for a regional law firm at which he focused on insurance defense including no-fault and home owner claims. He additionally assisted in the preparation of wills and trusts for the firm’s estates practice.